Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

Tiny Larp Kit - Part 1

So....   Ages and ages and ages ago, I made Lizard some teeny tiny larp kit so she could match her Mummy on the field.  And goodness me I had so much fun making it!


All photos in this blog post were taken by the fabulously talented Katy Page!


 Tiny Lizard!  This seems so long ago.  (The photos were taken in April I think, I'm rubbish at getting stuff up on time).  Anyhow, this is her warm dress.  It's brown fleece and trimmed with lace.  It zips up the back and is a modified version of this pattern.  I added sleeves and the zip I think.


She had two tiny pinafores to go over her dresses as the theme of her kit is vaguely Victorian.  I say vaguely because we felt it was more important her clothing was easy to get on her and washable than especially authentic.  But I did love making the pinafores!


The pinafore is white cotton and this one is trimmed with white broderie anglaise and baby pink ribbon.  It fastens on the back with rainbow buttons.


I was also responsible for the shoes - Lizards Easter present and I'm so sad she grew out of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!