Thursday, 18 May 2017

Adventures in Upholstery!

When we moved, we swapped various bits of furniture around, to suit the new house better. This meant I had to give Mr Kit his lovely desk chair back and I got two of what used to be our dining chairs. 


 They are good chairs but their covers were shocking!  The best bit about the covers though is that they velcro'd on and off so I was able to take one off, pull it apart and make new covers!


I used upholstery velvet for the backs and sides and three of my favourite cottons for the fronts!


I'm very happy with my chairs and they really suit the look I'm going for in my craft room.  I'll show you the room properly once I've redecorated but it might be some time before that happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!