Pages

Monday 6 February 2017

Craft Break

I do have some new things to show you, but first I want to show off my most amazing pseudo nieces, because I can!


Tiny Bean and Small Bean are growing like flies and so lovely!  Tiny Bean is into Everything (and requires constant supervision, much like her sister at that age),  Small Bean has a huge vocabulary that seems to be expanding at a rate of knots and a huge love of swords and the rocking horse.  Clearly like her mother and psuedo-aunt there then!


They both love books and everything stops for a story, love it! 


Speaking of people who love books...  Here's Lizard enjoying the Silmarillion last time she came round!  Cheeky monkey was supposed to be asleep but that never stops her!


 Look at that cheeky grin!  This is Lizard at someone else's birthday party.  Who's party?  Yes, you guessed it, Starbugs!  I can't believe it's been a year already!


Starbug is still my smallest pseudo niece by a long way, but she has the longest eyelashes of all!  She's a wriggly pickle and loves her kisses (which I am always happy to provide!).


 I love them all so much and I'm so pleased and touched and honoured to be part of their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!