Pages

Monday 21 November 2016

Mr Kit's Star Wars Pyjamas!

So, a while back I went to Germany, for my beautiful cousin's wedding.  Whilst there I obviously had to take a quick trip to the local fabric shop and oh my goodness me such fabric!  It was about half t-shirting and half quilting cotton.  I had such a hard time narrowing down what I wanted and whilst I browsed my beloved spotted some Star Wars t-shirting.

So...  We got some and I have since made him pyjamas!



 As you can see, we picked two different fabrics and it was hard to only pick two!  I found an online tutorial for a men's t-shirt and I copied his existing pyjama bottoms.


Here's a close-up of the fabric!  Mr Kit is very pleased (or so he tells me!) and I'm pretty happy to have sewn for my beloved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!