Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Introducing Valentina Audley

Another Bath Camarilla post!

This is my NPC outift.  It took forever to sew and I am incredibly grateful to all my lovely craft night gang for helping me with the fitting!

Photo by the talented and kindly Chris Smith

 I am playing Valentina Audley, Ancilla and Master Seamstress.


 The pattern is McCalls 6097.  I used navy blue satin and cream faux brocade.  I know you can't really see it in these pictures, but it's got the prettiest pattern!



The top is laced with navy sating ribbon and the dress is trimmed with a floral lace.  Due to the shape of my petticoat I made the train and the bustle.


 The above pictures are in case anyone is wondering how I achieve the dress shape! Many thanks to Lamoriel for lending me her petticoat until I get my own!

This took me about two and a half weeks to sew and was a labour of love.  I love this dress!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!