Pages

Thursday 23 July 2015

DI Craft Swap - Spring

Another DI Craft Swap!  This one had the theme of spring and was, as ever, great fun!

I sent to the lovely Pixie and Hannah sent to me.

I knew Pixie liked embroidery, stationary and quirky things so I set about making her an embroidery hoop to hang on her wall and an envelope pouch.


I also added a sicilian lemon candle, pack of veggie notecards and some washi tape to my parcel.


Pixie has written her own blog about the swap here!

Hannah sent me such lovely things!


She handmade me the adorable elephant, beautiful coasters and fabulous purse and my bought gift is the awesome picture of the discworld!  I loved opening it and I felt very spoilt by Hannah's incredible thoughtfulness.


I bought a new handbag the other day and this purse goes beautifully with it and just fits in (it's a really small handbag), so that's my new going out combo sorted!


 I have named the Elephant Eggbert (don't ask why) and he's now living in my spare room as he matches the blue decor.


The picture is not yet up on the wall but only because it's so beautiful I have to find the perfect frame for it!

The coasters are all in use, but it's a bit messy here so no photos of them doing sterling service balancing my many cups of tea!

As ever, a huge thank-you to Hannah for organising these wonderful swaps!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!