Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

LL36HR NPC Kit Part 1

So, a week or so ago I got back from our 2nd camping larp of the year.  I monstered this one and played the role of plot dumping tribe leader.

For which I needed kit.  Obviously!  So I acquired some brown rayon and having remembered I had Simplicity 1251 uncut in my pattern stash I got busy.


I left off the needle felting due to a lack of time, but added some quick embroideries in variegated silk on the sleeves.  This is me modelling it as soon as I'd finished it!  



This is me on the Saturday morning of the larp, just before we timed in and I sent the party off to meet a talking tree. These photos were taken with the soft focus effect accidentally on (I didn't check the camera dial properly, oops!) but I quite like it.



As you can see, the hood has a super cute tassel.  It's a really comfy top/dress and I love wearing it.  Next time though, I might make the bell sleeves because I think they are pretty too!


 In case you're wondering, yes that is a mark on my face.  This tribe of elves have facial tattoos, which we applied with eyeliner!






Here's a slightly better pic of my facial (and chest) tattoo.  Oh and check out the adorable tiny antlers!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!