Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

Paper Flowers

I got a kit for Christmas! To make a bunch of paper flowers.  I had so much fun making them and now they really brighten up my table and make me smile to see them.


The flowers are made with pipe cleaners and tissue paper, which is layered then concertinaed then opened out around the pipe cleaner.



Such bright happy colours!  Working out my colour combinations turned into one of the best bits of this little project.



As advanced warning, I have no idea what I will share next week.  I'm hard at work on a ball gown for the 21st (all will be revealed in time) and when not working on that I'm knitting.  My lace shawl is two repeats away from finished!  But...  Next week might be thin on the ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!