Pages

Thursday 22 January 2015

Fingerless Gloves

These are about the only things I've knitted this year that haven't been my lace shrug.  I made them in August when we were redecorating our lounge as I didn't have any access to the rest of my craft supplies.


They are knitted on 4mm needles and I used Sirdar Soukie DK/  The pattern is Diagonal Eyelet Handwarmers by Creative Yarn.  


I enjoyed knitting these, though I am glad I knitted them for a friend with small hands because I find they come up really small!  Certainly, I think I'd need at least one more pattern repeat added in if I wanted to fit my hands.

In case you're wondering why I'm spinning out the Christmas presents, I've got two big projects on the go right now, but neither will be done any time soon! So a few more weeks of Christmas presents and the stuff I made over the Christmas holidays and then I might be able to show off some larp kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!