Pages

Monday 5 January 2015

Crafting New Year's Resolutions

As ever, I am starting the New Year full of ideals and wanting to sort out some of my Crafting habits for the better.
  1. Knit more.  Ideally at least a little a day.  I really want to get my lace knitting project finished and start something new!
  2. Do more embroidery.  I really enjoy embroidering and it's a great way to embellish larp kit.  Also, I have a load of Urban Threads designs that I've bought and am itching to use.
  3. Use up Stash fabric.  I've made a good start with some cushion covers but I really need to do more!
  4. Make my own trousers.  This feels like such a big thing, but I really want to be able to make my own!  So I need to get over my trousery hangup and have a go. 
 So there we go.  My fairly modest aims for the year.  With that in mind I am off to knit in front off the TV for a bit.  I'll be back on Thursday with more Christmas present makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!