Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Transfer T-Shirt

I took a quick break this weekend and made myself a t-shirt!  Mainly so I could finally play with my book of iron on transfers.


As you can see I put one transfer on the sleeve and one on the front. they're lines of celtic knots.  Ironing them on was a faff (I might have damaged my table, oops...) but I really like the effect.


 The fabric is some more of my dark grey t-shirting (nearly but not quite run out of that!


If I'm going to be honest, the t-shirt is a little tight, but still wearable.  I think this will end up as a work top because then I won't worry when it gets messy!


So, there you go.  As a quick heads up, life has been a bit meh here lately, so I'm not overly sure if there will be a post on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!