Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Ruffled Scarf and Hattie Kit!

I really do like the 101 Ways To Sew A Metre book.  It's got some lovely patterns.  I made this ruffled scarf from it for a friend and once again I found it hard to give it away!


 As you can see, I made it from grey jersey.  It was a little tricky to ruffle evenly, but it turned out ok in the end I think.  

As this would be a super short post, if I left it there, have a look at the first piece of kit for my new character Hattie.



Fingerless lace gloves!  I used this tutorial  and I've been really pleased with the results.  I've made a couple of pairs now (one pair went with the ruffled scarf!).  I'm now on the hunt for scalloped edge lace, so I can make more pairs.

On Thursday I have pictures of a reversible waistcoat to show and then we might be back to larp kit (I'm really busy making kit, but the campaign hasn't quite started so I've none to show yet!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!