Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

Shorts

I made shorts!  Quite pleased with these, even though the waistband could use some work.


I used Butterick B4861 and this amazing tutorial to help me make sense of the fly.  Best tutorial going!


They are made of cotton drill scraps I had in my stash and a lilac zip because that was what I had to hand.





















Still, I like them and I am thinking about using the pattern to run up some trousers, if only because once again Katrin has ruined hers...  I have no idea how I'm so hard on her clothes!

2 comments:

  1. Weeza! THESE ARE GORGEOUS... and look TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL. Seriously, I'm flabbergasted - they are beautiful! I DEMAND TO SEE THEM IN PERSON ON MONDAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks hun and you can see them in person, I'll dig them out for tonight :D

      Delete

Thank-you for dropping by!