Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Cushion No2. The Moda Paris Flea Market One!

This is the other cushion I have finished recently!  It was made because one of our old cushion covers got stained and needed replacing,  My beloved has asked if I'll make new covers for all the cushions now, but I think that's a job for the bottom of the list!



Isn't it pretty?  The front is patched from a charm pack of Moda's Paris Flea Market line.  I left the red ones out, but I have plans for them in something else.



 It's decorated with a floral ribbon trim and then I added a cord to the seam line.  It didn't need it, but it certainly makes it look prettier!


 The back is an envelope back and is pieced out of scrap fabric from my stash.  I did straight line quilting using my sewing machines quilt line guide.


All in all I am very pleased with this cushion, but himself seems to have claimed it for his use!


1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE. C'est tres bon le weeza! And the trim is completely perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by!