Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Fox Pouch

I was reading Eskimimi's blog a while ago and she put up this pattern.  At which point I thought - Yay!  Birthday present for Tinker sorted. 

I dug through my fabric and located my last bit of orange fleece, some orange thread and then went into the scraps box for white fleece and black leather.  I struggled a bit to follow her instructions, not because the instructions aren't clear, but because I'm a bit rubbish at reading and comprehending any kind of instruction. 

A couple of hours later, I had this!


I'm not overly convinced mine looks like a fox, but I do think it's cute.


Also, apologies for the shortness of the posts right now.  I'm busy making Christmas presents and for various reasons I can't show them right now so I'm scratching around to find things to put on here so I don't lose blogging momentum!  The good news is I've started queueing posts for January so I can show off all the lovely things I've made for friends!

2 comments:

  1. It does look like a fox, and it's cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) It was well recieved which is what counts!

      Delete

Thank-you for dropping by!