Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Super Sekrit Project


A certain someone had a birthday yesterday.  I spent the afternoon running up  few little bits and pieces for her before watching her almost explode with excitement whilst opening her presents later!

I started of with a set of pouches.  All cotton, they have a button fastening and a tiny bit of lace trim for prettiness.


The colours were chosen as they happen to be favoured by the birthday girl.  Making to pouches was fun, but I felt something more was needed.  So I decided on a few things to put in the pouches.


I ran up a tissue pack cover out of the gingham scraps and tucked that into the largest bag.


This is a nail file case, made to match the pouches again. I put this in the middle pouch. I love making matched things! Though the last gift doesn't match...



A Captain America key ring.  Partly to match the amazing cushion made for her by another friend and partly because I like making key rings!  This was tucked into the smallest pouch and I think was a happy surprise!

This is going to be my only post this week, as I'm off home for a few days tomorrow.  I'll try and make next weeks posts longer to make up for my lack of writing this week!

1 comment:

  1. WOW... THEY MUST HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THE MOST AMAZING PERSON IN THE WORLD :D

    THANK YOOUUUU for my FABLIOUS PRESENTS

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for dropping by!