Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Hearts

I was given a kit on how to make lavender heart sachets for Christmas and a few weeks ago I finally got round to making them up!


They have a linen front and a plain cotton back.  The kit provided everything even the bows cam pre-made and just needed stitching on!

I

 I think I could do with practising shapes a little more but other than that I'm quite happy with them!  They are now making my clothing cupboard a sweeter smelling place!

As we're on the subject of hearts though, check out this rare knitted thing I made!


I gave it to my husband for valentines day and he's kind enough to tell me it's wonderful.  The pattern was free from The Making Spot and nice and easy for a beginner knitter like me to follow!

For now though a very important pattern has finally made it to me from customs and I need to devote all my energy to doing the best possible job on it! 

I'll be back later in the week with a doll and an apron or two to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!