Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

Tabbards and Shirts

Well, only one of each really!  Just a quick post today as I have much exciting real life stuff to go do, but I wanted to show you all the other two things I've made for this years campaign characters so far!


First up is Dante's shirt.  Made of red cotton it's Simplicity 2310 but with modified sleeves, as Dante's player is not a fan of cuffs.  It's very simple in design, prettied up slightly by using fun hem stitch patterns.


I quite like the look of it really!

Next up is a very simple tabbard made for Master Piglet.


 Again, it's cotton, this time colour matched to the helmet!  The hammers are a symbol of our temple of might, the tabbard is mostly there to show Piglet as a templar from what I can tell.  I bound the neckline with bias tape and appliqued the design on and that's about as much as I can tell you really.

Right I am off to the crafty world of floristry, confetti cone making and last minute seamstress-ing.  Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!