Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

And The Holidays Are Over

Sad, but true.  My glorious summer has finished.  I've been making, but in a lazy, not much pressure kind of way, so not a lot to show.  Today I'm going to share a skirt I made with fabric my husband gave me for my birthday, then later in the week I'm hoping to show off my sword tidy I made for the garage!



Slightly different photography style today, as these pictures were taken for me by my stepdaughter.




The fabric is a floral print cotton and the pattern is my old favourite McCall's 5431.  As I threatened way back in January I have made a summer skirt!  I made the shorter length this time around and I really like how it hangs.  I'm also pleased at how much better I'm getting at inserting zips.

So, there you go.  The last summery thing I'll be making for a while.  The new larp year is approaching and I have driudic kit to attempt, along with a fire elementals stuff to design.  But more on those another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!