Pages

Monday 16 April 2012

Fish and Isoflex

Though not together, because that'd be incredibly cruel to the fish...

First up, my friend and manager had a little wire cage that she wanted a toy fish for.  Quite why, I'm not sure, but there we go.  Anything to oblige!



I made two fish, because I didn't like my first attempt...

I got these little scraps of orange fabric in the shop a few weeks ago.  It's lovely to look at, but horrible to feel, so making it into something for display only seemed fitting.

As you can see my fish drawing and design skills aren't up to much, but the recipient was pleased which is the important thing!


The weapon repair is also coming along well.  Tonight we're going to coat them in some spray (I've forgotten what sort!) and then they're done.  Which is handy because it's our first event of the year coming up at the weekend and I need my shield, and my sword!






I might have a post on Thursday, if not expect me on Monday with a new tunic and an old but as yet unshown dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!