Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Larp Waistcoat

This is why my friends should really learn to be careful what they idly wish for around me (and if this waistcoat doesn't do it, check back for the birthday present I have planned for him).

The waistcoat is a cotton print with skulls and roses on it.  One of his characters is dating one of my characters who is called Rose and ever since he first saw the fabric a while back he's joked about having something made out of it.



The back is made from black velvet corduroy and the pattern is Simplicity 2346.  The inside is lined in black lining fabric.

It doesn't actually fasten, the buttons are just there for decoration.  It's a little large, which is what happens when you guess measurements, but I still think it looks quite fun!
 













I don't think I'll be blogging next week, as I need my computer time to add things to the Stuff and Nonsense  website and to keep up the slew of emails we send to each other.  After next week I'll be back to let you know how it all went, with pics of the stall and a list of my upcoming projects and hopefully a new top to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!