Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

Princess Peach and the Sock Monkey

Are the only two things I can show you this week.

First up is Sock monkey.  Who has been named 'Missmas Monkey' by his recipient.

Walking in the snow...
He's quite a lot of fun really.  And he has a friend all lined up to go to someone else!

Ready for a larp adventure!


The only item of clothing I've made this week is a very silly dress!  I got asked if I had any dresses suitable for Princess Peach.  Now whilst my wardrobe of princess dresses is large, it didn't contain a pink satin one, so this was a good opportunity, right?


Please excuse the clothing underneath, it really was chilly today...

It's been a lovely pattern to sew, though I think I need to shape it better on the bodice.  It did however, do the trick quite nicely for Princess Peach, Barony style.

So much snow!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go get back to my Christmas sewing...  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!