Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

Progress

Well, my quest to sew a ridiculous number of garments in a very short time seems to be going ok.

I finished the skirt yesterday, and the trousers just now.  Only the waistcoat to go now!  Oh and my kit...

Here's the skirt!

 This is a three tiered skirt with each tier edged with broderie anglaise.  The fabric is an embroidered poly-cotton.


Here's a close up of the fabric and trim
 Each tier was gathered and attached tot he waistband in layers.  I then closed the waistband over on itself and added some decorative cord.

A close up of the cord trim.
And that's pretty much it!  I quite like it, but personally I'm not skinny enough to wear it!

Definitely suits Amy :)

 So tomorrow, it's waistcoats and belt pouches!  And some kind of murder mystery kit...  Aargh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!