Pages

Tuesday 19 October 2010

More hair ties...

Due to not feeling well, deciding that the house really did need cleaning and so on, I haven't done that much sewing over the past few days.  I have made some armour padding, but it's not that interesting, so I probably won't put it on here unless you all tell me you desperately want to see it...

However,  yesterday afternoon I decided to use up some of my many, many scraps by making hair scrunchies.

This matches my spotty apron!
  
I love scrunchies and I can never seem to find ones big enough to hold all my hair.

Thinking about it, this also matches an apron I own...

I still have loads of elastic left, and as scrunchies only take half an hour from start to hand stitched finished I think I might try and make a few more this week...

This one doesn't match an apron, phew!

I've also been working on my pay it forward gifts, which I can't post yet, and a steam punk bustle skirt, which I will post pictures of, as soon as I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for dropping by!